Friday, April 10, 2009

LET THE GAMES CONTINUE #5 Lego Indy and then some

Over the past few weeks I've been trying a 
whole host of free internet games on
http://games.yahoo.com/free-games.
The strategy games for me are the most
entertaining and intellectually stimulating.
But while they kept my mind sharp and my
problem solving skills homed they are time 
consuming. I'll list the games I played often.
They are: Brick Breaking Hex, Ball lines, Brick 
Breaking II, Burger Island Quick play, Cake 
Mania III, and Marble Lines. I tried just about 
every game on the web site. Video games have
such a great potential in education. 

As for the Indy Lego game I have just about 
done everything a gammer can do in this game.
next week I'll sum up my opinions on games 
as an educational tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment