Thursday, February 26, 2009

LET THE GAMES CONTINUE #2 Lego Indy

Ok, Im getting much better, my hand and eye seems to 
have become one. I beat two levels in the story mode
and my nephew showed me how to play in the free
play mode. I think I have been playing a bit too much. 
It becomes too time consuming to beat the levels and 
I have the kind of personality that has to beat the 
game. 

I love solving problems.  All kinds of them.
I also like beating systems. And have always
been a risk taker. 

I believe that I am ready to take (me, myself and I), I
mean my three identities to a different type of  game.
The Ongoing Learner Principle is in full effect. What's 
next?

A side comment:
My 5 year old students who also play the game were
given a educational treat. I brought in to class a series
of technology legos. The whole class learned to design 
and build a host of technological devices like cars, 
krinckle paper making machines and structures. I only
wish I had an X BOX in the class. But do have several 
alternative ideas.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment